Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Knight's Tale


2001 American adventure film written, directed, and produced by Brian Helgeland. The film follows the story of William Thatcher, a peasant masquerading as a knight, along with his companions in the world of medieval jousting. William poses as a knight and competes in tournaments, winning accolades and acquiring friendships with such historical figures as Edward, the Black Prince of Wales and Geoffrey Chaucer.




Favorite Lines:

Love has given me wings so I must fly.
--William

They can take it away from you, they can and they will. Oh, they will. But love they cannot take.
--Jocelyn

God love you, William. So do I.
--Roland

Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough.
--Prince Edward

Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight it will not be the last time I look upon you.
--Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment