Wednesday, May 9, 2012

3 Idiots


2009 Indian comedy-drama film directed by Rajkumar Hirani. Two friends embark on a quest for a lost buddy. On this journey, they encounter a long forgotten bet, a wedding they must crash, and a funeral that goes impossibly out of control.






If Michael Jackson's dad forced him to be a boxer... and Mohammad Ali's dad pushed him to be a singer... imagine the disaster.
--Rancho

Today my respect for that idiot shot up. Most of us went to college just for a degree. No degree meant no plum job, no pretty wife, no credit card, no social status. But none of this mattered to him, he was in college for the joy of learning, he never cared if he was first or last.
--Farhan

I was a good student since childhood. Parents hoped I'd end their poverty. That scared me... My fear grew. Fear is not good for grades, sir.
--Raju

You're right, Dad. It wasn't suicide... It was murder.
--Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment